Housing SA, a division of the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion, administers services on behalf of the South Australian Housing Trust. It works closely with other departments, agencies and non-Government organisations to provide South Australians with affordable housing options and support.
At www.sa.gov.au/topics/housing you can:
- find housing services that may be available to you
- find affordable houses to buy
- apply for help paying bond and rent
- register your interest in public and community housing
- get help in crisis situations
- contact Housing SA.
For an alternative version of this document contact Housing SA.