Housing SA, a division of the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion delivers a range of affordable housing services on behalf of the Government of South Australia and the South Australian Housing Trust.
Housing SA provides:
- A public housing rental service
- Assistance to enter the private rental market
- Specialised housing programs
- A framework and resources to strengthen the community housing sector
- A homelessness and emergency housing service
In addition Housing SA along with other Departments, Agencies and non-government organisations works towards affordable and high quality housing for all citizens of South Australia.
For further information please visit the Housing, Property and Land section on SA.gov.au. For specific information about Housing SA please view the links below: