Grant Information Sessions
Following on from the success of the Grant Information Sessions and Workshops held throughout 2015, the Policy and Community Development division, Department for Communities and Social Inclusion will be presenting a series of grant information sessions across the state in partnership with other government agencies in 2016.
The sessions will provide information to community organisations about grant availability, eligibility and guidelines.
Dates and locations for future information sessions will be announced in due course. If you wish to register you interest in attending any future grant information sessions, please complete the on-line grant information session notification form.
Previous Grant Information Session Presentations
- Adelaide Hills (Mount Barker) - 23 September 2015 1.5mb.pdf
- Gawler - Thursday 10 September 2015 1.4mb.pdf
- Adelaide (Hindmarsh)- Tuesday 1 September 2015 1.4mb.pdf
- Kadina and Port Augusta - Monday 27 and Tuesday 28 July 2015 1.4mb.pdf
- Adelaide (Sessions one and two) - Wednesday 24 June 2015 1.3mb.pdf
- Victor Harbor - Wednesday 20 May 2015 1.2mb.pdf
- Berri - Wednesday 25 March 2015 1.2mb.pdf
- Eastern Adelaide (CBD) - Wednesday 25 February 2015 1.3mb.pdf
- Southern Adelaide - Tuesday 25 November 2014
- Port Lincoln 30 September and Ceduna 1 October 2014 1.9mb.pdf
- Mount Gambier - Thursday 21 August 2014 729.4kb.pdf
- Murray Mallee Region - Thursday 19 June 2014 606.8kb.pdf
- Western Adelaide – Thursday 27 March 2014 4.6mb.pdf
For more information, please contact the Policy and Community Development division on (08) 8415 4327.