Disability Services provides eligible clients with government-run services and support, including:
- early intervention and developmental services for children and young people
- help in the family home, respite or live-in accommodation
- help for carers
- equipment and aids, such as wheelchairs and ramps
- therapy such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology and psychology
- clinics and other specialist community health support services.
Learn about getting disability support, including assessment and eligibility requirements.
Disability Services street address: 103 Fisher Street, Fullarton SA 5063
- Switchboard phone: +61 8 8272 1988
- Fax number: +61 8 8372 1429
Emergency after-hours service: +61 8 8372 1414