Disability Services provides eligible clients with Government-run services and support, including:
- early intervention and developmental services for children and young people
- help in the family home, respite or ' live-in' accommodation
- help for carers
- equipment and aids, such as wheelchairs and ramps
- therapy such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology and psychology
- clinics and other specialist community health support services.
Find out how to get disability support (opens new site), including assessment and eligibility requirements.
To find out about Disability Services, use the menu to the left on this page.
For any enquiry:
- phone the Disability Information Service on 1300 786 117 (local fee only for country callers)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit your local disability office (opens new site).
Emergency after-hours service: +61 8 8372 1414
Street Address: 103 Fisher Street
Fullarton SA 5063
Office Number: +61 8 8272 1988
Fax Number: +61 8 8372 1429
Minister: Hon Tony Piccolo, MP (opens new site)