- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
The South Australian government supports a vast range of programs, policies, resources and facilities that contribute to personal, community and societal wellbeing.
In 2013, South Australia's Thinker in Residence, Professor Martin Seligman, challenged South Australia to position itself as a world-leading State of Wellbeing.
Through a 90 Day Project in 2016, a South Australia: State of Wellbeing Statement was developed to highlight South Australia’s development towards becoming a State of Wellbeing. A two-page summary of the statement is available, along with a more detailed report of the project.
AS part of the process, South Australians completed a YourSAy survey of everyday views of wellbeing.
DCSI continues to integrate wellbeing approaches into its work with communities, collaborations with partners and organisational development in the workplace.