- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Southern Connections was established in 2009 to improve the economic and social outcomes for communities in the suburbs of southern Adelaide, particularly the Onkaparinga, Mitcham and Marion council areas. It aims to build a southern Adelaide where all people have the opportunity to participate.
We rely on partnerships and collaborations with all tiers of government, not-for-profit organisations, the education sector and the local business community.
Southern Connections plays an important role in:
- connecting programs and organisations to create programs and services
- aligning local, state and Commonwealth government initiatives and groups to address gaps and better meet the needs of communities in the southern suburbs
- ensuring that people who live in the region can access and benefit from every opportunity
- informing and advocating on behalf of southern communities.
We run a range of initiatives and programs that make a real difference to individuals, families and communities.
Southern Connections puts the right people around the right table at the right time to make lasting, positive change in Adelaide's south.