- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
One government approach to funding not-for-profit organisations
The Not-For-Profit (NFP) Funding Policy aims to provide a simplified and consistent approach to funding that makes it easier for not-for-profits to apply for, manage, report on and acquit government funding. It will be mandated across all South Australian Government departments from 1 January 2018.
SANFRAG is a suite of reforms arising from the policy. It has been co-designed by government and not-for-profit representatives to reflect the needs and interests of not-for-profits and to acknowledge our shared investment in improving outcomes for communities.
Further information on the principles of the policy and funding reforms is available in the Department for the Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 044.
Draft contracts - seeking your feedback
New simplified, standardised NFP contract templates have been developed and are available below for your feedback.
For further information: NFP Grants and Procurement Fact Sheet.
Closing date for feedback - Wednesday 20 December 2017
Please submit feedback by email to: FMT@sa.gov.au
A standardised indexation policy is part of the SANFRAG reforms. Now all State Government agencies must pass on the full indexed amount to NFPs they fund for all multi-year funding agreements with the following exceptions:
- services transitioning to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- services transitioning to the Commonwealth Government under aged care reform arrangements
- indexation arrangements negotiated as part of a competitive tender arrangements.
For more detailed information on the indexation policy and changes, see this fact sheet.
For any enquiries about SANFRAG, please send us an email.