- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Community and Connection Hub
Does your group need a space to meet in Elizabeth?
The Community and Connection Hub is currently used by community groups, non-government organisations and government agencies for meetings, training or bringing people together.
The space is a boardroom that includes a table, whiteboard, audio/visual equipment and tea/coffee facilities. The Hub is free to use - just book a time by contacting us.
Northern Connections - literally getting people around a table to promote community connections.