- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- Thriving Communities
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Australian Service Excellence Standards
Fill out your form online and submit:
Find out how to obtain ASES Workbooks
State licensed providers
Formerly the Service Excellence Framework and Service Excellence Program, now available Australia wide.
Where you see this star you can be confident there are Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) that recognises the unique characteristics of the Community Services sector. You can feel confident there are Internationally Accredited Standards for your community services.
The benefits to you are:
- feeling confident in receiving the best possible services
- having opportunities to give feedback
- being informed of your options
- knowledge that your privacy is guaranteed.
The Standards are well proven guides to assess and continually improve your organisation.
A step by step approach to improving your organisation and your roadmap to an excellent organisation.
ASES is regularly reviewed and updated to ensure that it remains relevant and valued by the Community Services Sector. Reviews include feedback of users, External Assessors, scans of changes in practice standards, legislative and government requirements.
As from September 2012, ASES has successfully achieved accreditation in The International Society for Quality in Health and Social Care (ISQua).