- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Australian Service Excellence Standards
The Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) program is your community organisation’s road map to excellence.
This step-by-step program is specifically designed to develop the capacity of community organisations to strive towards continuous improvement in quality service delivery. Organisations complete self-assessments and an external assessment to achieve this internationally recognised accreditation that lasts for three years.
ASES is based on the following organisational principles:
- customer focus
- clear direction with accountability
- continuous learning and innovation
- valuing people and diversity
- collaborative work practices
- evidence-based decision making
- social, environmental and ethical responsibility.
Accreditation benefits consumers, staff, board members, managers and funding bodies through greater public confidence, improved efficiencies and work processes, access to more funding opportunities and a more stimulating workplace culture for staff who feel more empowered, involved and satisfied.
Community Services conducts consultation and reviews legislation, industry and departmental requirements to update the standards every five years.
ASES is now a fully accredited program under ISQua (International Society for Quality in Health and Social Care) and is available to organisations throughout Australia.
Please complete and submit this form online to register your interest in ASES.