- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme
The Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) administers the Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme (PARS) in South Australia. The aim of PARS is to help eligible people obtain financial support towards the cost of a personal alert system and related services, allowing them to live independently in their own homes for longer.
The success of PARS depends on the participation of providers of personal alert systems across South Australia.
To fulfill their administrative obligations arising from PARS, a service provider enters into a Panel Deed with the Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion to record and manage its administrative arrangements with the Minister.
Senior Project Officer – Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme
Concessions and Support Services
Department for Communities and Social Inclusion
Phone 1300 700 169