- How to apply
- Recruitment Pools
- Aboriginal employment
- Disability employment
- Graduate employment
- Housing SA Careers
- DCSI CareerMatch
- Student Placements
- Responding to Age Stereotypes manager addressing inappropriate comments made by an employee to a mature age employee.)
- Introducing the idea of a Career Change manager having conversation with mature age employee who is disenchanted with his work
- Introducing (DCSI) CareerMatch tool
Contact and feedback
For more information or to provide feedback, please email People and Culture.
What is DCSI CareerMatch?
DCSI CareerMatch is an interactive system that helps you match existing skills, traits, attributes and interests against a range of occupations within DCSI. The system uses the information provided by you when answering a series of self assessment questions. It will then match your information to provide you with a list of the most suitable occupations in order of compatibility, with an explanation as to why they are compatible. Watch the brief video about CareerMatch.
DCSI CareerMatch will also help you plan your career by identifying skills gaps and setting goals and objectives within a particular time frame.
Each career stream in DCSI CareerMatch has been grouped into a classification range (A to E). Levels are used within DCSI to provide consistent definitions of DCSI capabilities across the department within the various classification ranges.
Please note that CareerMatch does not provide pathways for executive positions.
Information entered on to the system will be used for statistical purposes only. Privacy and confidentiality of information will be maintained.
This is a career resource only. Employees will still need to apply for any roles through the normal selection process. Refer to the resources section.
Divisional Fact Sheets
- Disability SA
- Disability and Domiciliary Care Services
- Policy and Community Development
- Housing SA
- Youth Justice Community Engagement and Organisational Support
- Financial Services
- Other Directorates and Units